The Albion Center for Education Innovation is a leading educational support center in the inter-mountain west that sustains professional educators’, teacher leaders’, and administrators’ continued professional development to ensure the highest quality learning experiences for students. We specialize in providing the highest quality professional development and school-based assistance that supports and enhances educators’ practice and knowledge in teaching, learning and leadership in Southeast Idaho.
The Albion Center for Education Innovation provides tailored professional development for educators. Specializing in research-based practices that support all learners from all backgrounds, the Albion Center has provided support to schools and districts in such things as:
- Developing students' reasoning in mathematics
- differentiating instruction
- special education
- facilitating whole-class discussions
- integrating technology
- developing and refining multi-tiered student support systems
- Developing instructional leaders
- using and implementing formative assessments
- or other topics as needed
We are happy to have one of our Professional Development team members work with you to help determine your school or district's needs. For more information please contact us at (208) 282-2783.
The Albion Center for Education Innovation provides on-going school and district leadership support. Since every school and district has its own strengths and areas of growth, members of our professional development team with decades of experience as principals and superintendents work closely with school leaders to develop and support on-going school improvement plans. The Albion Center has provided support to school and district leaders in such things as:
- Supporting schools in developing school improvement plans
- Assessing district and school needs for growth
- Design and implementing interventions based on educational research
- Assisting with the development of data collection plans and analysis of data
- Facilitating and/or co-facilitating collaborative meetings and professional learning communities
- Designing and facilitating professional development for school leaders
- and supporting other efforts related to ESEA requirements
We are happy to have one of our School Support team members work with you to help determine your school or district's needs.