College of Education
Career Path Internship
Before you start working:
- CPI Agreement
- Read the CPI Policies and Guidelines
- New ISU employees (must be complete before you begin work)
- I-9 (go to HR in the Admin Building, 3rd Floor. Bring 2 forms of ID)
- Background Check Cost: $40, package code: id08*
- District Volunteer Packet filled out (good for 5 years)*
- We contact the school district to find your best fit given your schedule/major/age preference
- You will receive a placement letter with your principal’s contact information
- It is your responsibility to contact the principal and tell them your schedule
- And always, Communicate!
- Too many hours? Problems on site?
- Have a different work opportunity? (2 week notice professional courtesy)