Click here to go to TaskStream
TaskStream for Students at Idaho State University
- Students purchase TaskStream directly online at the TaskStream website.
- All students in any teacher education program (starting with enrollment in EDUC 2201) must purchase a TaskStream subscription early in the semester starting Fall 2014 and must keep their subscription current throughout their program.
- Transfer students or those already in the program must purchase a TaskStream subscription starting Fall 2014 and can retroactively fill their portfolio of desired.
- Students can purchase varying lengths of TaskStream subscriptions, from one semester to six years. Students can purchase each semester ($25), 1 year ($42), 2 years ($59), 3 years ($91), 4 years ($105), 5 Years ($119).
- Students should work with their advisor as they decide how long they will need their TaskStream subscription.
If you need help with Taskstream,
Contact Mentoring Services for help via phone at
(Press "1" for support)
or by email at
Case #: 00412421
Use the above case number for reference when communicating with Taskstream:
In addition, you may wish to browse the online help area available within your TaskStream